TXDOT PLANS TO EASE ROAD CONGESTION IN GREATER HOUSTON AREA WITH 8 DIFFERENT WAYS!
12 BILLION DOLLARS.
Video by: ABC13
- Widening I-10 to six lanes from Houston to San Antonio
- Widening Hwy. 288
- Completing Hwy. 249 toll sections from Houston to Bryan/College Station
- Reconstructing the downtown loop system, removing the Pierce Elevated Highway on the west side of the city and shifting I-45 east
- Improvements at I-59 and Spur 527
- Continued work on the Grand Parkway, Segments H and I (to be completed 2022)
- Completing Hwy. 290 construction
- Reconstructing the Hwy. 59 interchange at Loop 610
Photo by: Houston Culture Map